Monday, September 03, 2012

I know I'm posting a lot

I know that I'm posting a lot, but you know how it is first day, ready to go, and gun-ho.  I'm sure it will slow down as time goes on, but I want to get everything thrown up as I think about it.

So, I was eating my dinner and my excellent steamed fish and thought I would talk really quick about this awesome microwave steamer I got last week.

I had been thinking about getting an electric steamer for fish and veggies, but I am low on counter space and when I was out shopping I happened upon this Progressive International Microwavable Fish & Veggie Steamer  it's been an awesome buy for me.  I just grab the fish out of the freezer, put some lemon juice and I usually use Mrs. Dash on it tonight it was Caribbean Citrus put the water in the steamer and microwave and in less than 5 minutes I have some awesome steamed fish.

Also another great buy that I made recently was a microwave popcorn popper.  I had recently read an article that they have found a link to the stuff used in microwave popcorn bags to alzheimers!  I love popcorn and was eating like a bag a night so I started looking for alternatives.  This microwave popper uses regular popcorn, you don't have to use oil (I don't) and you can add your own butter or whatever after.  Let me tell you this thing pops almost every kernel and I am so glad I got it.  


I'll add these to my tools page too.


No comments: