Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Food List from 09/04/12

Today I dipped into my weekly points.  It was a long day returning back to work after the holiday weekend, but I still feel that I am doing ok and still have plenty of extra points left for the week.  It will take me awhile to figure out what I can eat for quality points to fill me up.  I just took some cucumbers to snack on and when I ran out I was still hungry, which made me go to the vending machine and the mini chocolates on various peoples desk.  Hopefully I will plan better tomorrow and avoid those.


Daily Used : 36.0
Daily Left : 0.0
Weekly Left : 42.0

Time Of Day Description Total Value
Breakfast Cinnamon toast crunch 1 bar 3
Breakfast Dunkin Donuts - Hazelnut Coffee with Skim Milk - 10 3
Breakfast Clementines (2.47 Ozs) 0
Breakfast Grapes - Black 0
Breakfast Strawberries - All Servings 0
Lunch Lettuce - All Servings 0
Lunch Mc Cormick - Bacn Pieces 1tbsp 7g 1
Lunch Newmans own olive oil & vinegar 2tbs 4
Dinner Budding - Lunch Meat - 2 oz 2
Dinner Kraft - Miracle Whip The Tangy Original 1 tbsp 1
Dinner Stroehmann/Dutch Country - Whole Grain White Bread 2 Slices 4
Any Time Cheez-it - 25 crackers 4
Any Time Cucumber - All Servings 0
Any Time Smartfood - White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 1 3/4 cups 1 oz 4
Any Time Kit Kat - Mini Kit Kat - 2 mini bars 2
Any Time Nestle - Butterfinger Mini 1 piece - 1 piece 10g 1
Any Time Nestle mini bar - 1 barg 3
Any Time Air popped popcorn 3 cups 1
Any Time Butter salted 1 tbsp 3

No comments: